Fully funded Menopause Mentoring Programme for healthcare professionals
- Access to expert menopause mentors
- Fill knowledge gaps
- Build confidence
Offering a combination of formal and informal support for healthcare professionals (HCP) wanting to further their expertise in menopause management. Theramex is working with a number of leading women’s health experts to offer primary care clinicians mentoring on the menopause at no cost to the NHS or HCP.
The Theramex Menopause Mentoring Programme is fully funded by Theramex and delivered by E4H. The programme supports primary care networks to ensure clinicians have up-to-date, reliable menopause management training and support.
This educational resource has been reviewed and endorsed by the Primary Care Women’s Health Forum.
Who is it for?
All primary care clinicians with responsibility for menopause diagnosis, management and prescribing, including:
• Nurse practitioners
What is involved?
Mentees must commit to a minimum of 4.5 hours of study including:
- Three 1-hour mentoring sessions with an experienced menopause clinician over a period of six weeks
- Three 30-minute self-learning sessions guided by the Theramex Menopause Mentorship Programme workbook
- An optional 30-minutes 1:1 support with your expert mentor over the following four weeks offers individual support with specific case questions. These sessions are subject to availability
The course workbook will capture key learning objectives which can also be used for CPD reflective learning.
Increase confidence in:
- Menopause diagnosis and management
- Appropriate treatment options
- Managing your patient questions
- Referrals to specialist services
- Use of FSH tests in women over 45
The Theramex Menopause Mentoring Programme has been developed and is backed by a Specialist Clinical Faculty of experienced menopause clinicians including practicing GPs and menopause experts.
If you would like to register your interest and secure a place on the Theramex Menopause Mentoring Programme, simply complete the registration form below.
Together, we can lead the way in caring for perimenopausal and menopausal women and their health.
Want to update your knowledge on menopause? Take a look at our resources section with educational videos, PDFs and on-demand webinars.
Register your interest
Register to become a Mentor
Register to become a Mentee